Update: July 24, 2020
As the climate of COVID-19 continues to change, Jankowski Insurance Agency continues to adapt as well. At this time, we are able to announce the return of limited in-person visits to our location.
Please know, this does not mean we will stop offering the services we have adapted to this point. We will continue to offer, and encourage the use of, our many no contact options for assisting and completing your various insurance needs. We will continue to utilize Zoom meetings, phone, email, text, fax, and US mail. We will also continue the use of our drop slot in the front door.
For those customers who prefer an in-person visit, please know appointments will be limited and have strict guidelines that must be followed. These guidelines have been established by New York State and we are required to strictly follow them in order to maintain our New York State insurance license. Out of an abundance of caution for our customers health and safety, as well as the regulations currently in place, all of the following rules will need to be adhered to in order to maintain in-person visits to our office:
1) In-person visits are by appointment only. Customers will need to call at least 1 hours in advance to schedule an appointment to our office. Your appointment time will have a definitive start and end time to allow us to disinfect the office both prior to your arrival as well as after your departure. Please be clear when you call to schedule your appointment what your needs are so that we may schedule an appropriate appointment length. Only 1 person will be allowed in the office during appointments.
2) Upon arrival, you will be required to undergo a temperature check. If your temperature is over 99.5 degrees, entrance into the building will be denied and the appointment will need to be rescheduled.
3) Also, upon arrival, your name and phone number will be logged by the Jankowski Insurance Agency as record of your in-person appointment.
4) In-person visits will always require the proper use of face masks during the appointment. Proper use includes the use of a face covering that completely covers the mouth and nose and is worn at all times while in the building.
5) While in the building, clean hand rules must be followed. This means all customers will be required to use a hand sanitizing product or wear disposable gloves to their appointment.
Please understand that if you have been outside of the state within the last two weeks, have had cold symptoms within the last two weeks, or have had a fever within the last two weeks, an in-person appointment will not be permitted. We are still pleased to assist you by our no contact methods in these instances.
We understand that it is your individual right to decide whether the in-person or the contactless options are best for you, but please also understand our requirement as a business to enforce the in-person rules listed above. These rules are to keep our patrons safe as well as to ensure we can maintain our New York State insurance licensing.
Thank you for your understanding as we continue to evolve our business options during this changing time. We look forward to continuing to assist you in all your insurance needs and will continue to adapt and adjust as the situation changes.